}

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

YouTube Rewind: Turn Down for 2014


This is YouTube’s latest “Rewind” video. I said last year’s was “a pretty over-the-top revisiting of this year on YouTube”, and this video is like that, too. And, like last year, I don’t know who many of the people are.

On the other hand, I subscribe to many of the YouTube “stars” who took part in the video. So, there’s that. And, the music is by DJ Earworm, whose videos I’ve posted here.

The complete credits have been posted, and the YouTube description lists everyone who appears in the video, along with links to their YouTube Channels.

I was thinking today that it’s possible that I could post some sort of review of 2014 nearly every day. Fortunately (or not), I don’t necessarily like all of them, so I won’t post all of them. I don’t think. Maybe.

But I liked this one.

No comments: