}

Monday, December 14, 2009

Time for a second slap!

Good news! My Canadian e-friend Mark’s site Slap Upside the Head has made it through to the final round of voting in the Canadian Blog Awards! Time to mosey on over there and give Mark another slap, um, vote (anyone in the world can vote, but you can vote only once from a given IP address).

In case you missed my previous campaigning for Mark, this year’s Awards are being selected using a preferential voting system. So, if you don’t know any of the other nominees, rank Mark as Number One, and you’ll help him win.

As I’ve said many times before, Slap Upside the Head is one of my most favourtist sites, and I’m glad to help campaign for him from the Antipodes.

Mark is a finalist in the GLBT, Blog Post and Photo/Art categories.

Thanks for your help!

No comments: