}

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

YouTube Rewind: Now Watch Me 2015


Every year, YouTube posts a video featuring some of YouTube’s video content creators, usually based at least in part on the impact they had during the year. They’re always entertaining, even if most of the time I have no idea who most of the people are.

As before, the credits in the YouTube description lists everyone who participated, and I do know who some of them are, and subscribe to several of their channels. I’ve also shared videos by some of them. Still, there are far more that I’ve never even heard of, which is pretty typical for these videos.

This has now become an annual tradition for me, as we start to wind down for the year. I kind of like that about them, too.

Previously:

YouTube Rewind: What Does 2013 Say?
YouTube Rewind: Turn Down for 2014

No comments: