}

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

It’s that time again

It’s time again for my year-ending “Ask Arthur” series of posts, which I’ve been doing every December since 2012. It’s a chance for people to ask me nearly anything, and I can try to answer the questions.

This idea is, of course, stolen from inspired by Roger Green’s “Ask Roger Anything” (“ARA”) posts, though he does his more often than I do. But, like him, I try to answer whatever I’m asked.

I have no particular topics that are “off limits”, but I’ll say so if there’s something I can’t answer for whatever reason. So far, though, I’ve never had a question that I wouldn’t answer.

Past questions have been about me, life in New Zealand, being an expat, what I think about various topics, and so on. Many different things.

So, to ask questions you can leave a comment on this post (anonymous comments are okay). You can also email me your question (and you can even tell me to keep your name secret, although, why not pick a nom du question?). And, you can also ask questions on the AmeriNZ Facebook page (I think that you may be able to send me a private message through the page, though no one has ever done that, so I’m not sure).

So, over to you: Ask your question whatever way works best for you, and I’ll do my best to answer it.

Previously:
What do you want to know? (December 2012)
Ask Arthur (July 2013) The only time I’ve done one of these outside December
Ask Arthur – Again (December 2013)
Ask Arthur Again, again (December 2014)
Ask Arthur yet again (July 2015)

No comments: