}

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

It’s that time again

It’s time again for my year-ending “Ask Arthur” series of posts, which I’ve been doing every December since 2012. It’s a chance for people to ask me nearly anything, and I can try to answer the questions.

This idea is, of course, stolen from inspired by Roger Green’s “Ask Roger Anything” (“ARA”) posts, though he does his more often than I do. But, like him, I try to answer whatever I’m asked.

I have no particular topics that are “off limits”, but I’ll say so if there’s something I can’t answer for whatever reason. So far, though, I’ve never had a question that I wouldn’t answer.

Past questions have been about me, life in New Zealand, being an expat, what I think about various topics, and so on. Many different things.

So, to ask questions you can leave a comment on this post (anonymous comments are okay). You can also email me your question (and you can even tell me to keep your name secret, although, why not pick a nom de question?). And, you can also ask questions on the AmeriNZ Facebook page (I think that you may be able to send me a private message through the page, though no one has ever done that, so I’m not sure).

So, over to you: Ask your question whatever way works best for you, and I’ll do my best to answer it.

Previously:
What do you want to know? (December 2012)
Ask Arthur (July 2013) The only time I’ve done one of these outside December
Ask Arthur – Again (December 2013)
Ask Arthur Again, again (December 2014)
Ask Arthur yet again (July 2015)

3 comments:

rogerogreen said...

Simple questions: who will be the Republican nominee for President in 2016? Who will be the VP candidate? And if Hillary's the Democrats' pick, who will be HER veep pick?

rogerogreen said...

What is the solution to the gun problem in America?

rogerogreen said...

Something more prosaic: when and where do you blog? What conditions do you need to write? (Quiet? Music? No people around? A bottle of rum?)