}

Monday, November 06, 2017

B&W photo challenge: Day two of seven

A post shared by arthur_amerinz (@arthur_amerinz) on

This is the photo for day two of this series, and it’s the other one I thought of yesterday, as I mentioned in yesterday’s post. Ideas can and do happen at any time, but I take each day’s photo the same day I post it; I don’t shoot any in advance.

Like yesterday’s photo, I put my phone very low, though this time it was below the subject so I could shoot up. While only the subject was in focus, the clouds are easy to see in the background, which is also why it’s shot at an angle.

Yesterday I joked about these challenges: “Now, if only that worked for me with verbal things, too…” I realised today that, technically, they do: I write a blog post about every photo. Not quite what I meant, but it’ll do.

No comments: