}

Thursday, November 09, 2017

B&W photo challenge: Day five of seven

A post shared by arthur_amerinz (@arthur_amerinz) on

This is the first photo I thought of when I was thinking about this series, but today was the first chance I had to take it. I didn’t use any unusual techniques in this photo—it was all about how I took it. I took the photo from close-up from one particular point, and from a particular angle. So, like all the photos in this series, this one isn’t about unusual techniques, but instead it’s about positioning the camera.

And that, too, is somthing I like about this sort of thing: It makes us look at every photo subject from multiple viewpoints. Digital cameras make that easy to do, of course, and taking multiple photos in multiple angles is always a good idea, in my opinion.

And all of that’s true, even when it’s for a social media photo challenge series.

Previously in this series:
A new photo challenge (day one of seven)
B&W photo challenge: Day two of seven
B&W photo challenge: Day three of seven
B&W photo challenge: Day four of seven

No comments: