}

Monday, April 06, 2009

One Thousand Posts

This is my one thousandth post on this blog; it took two and a half years to get to this point. I have to wonder, what have we been discussing?

The background in the graphic above is a list of the 500 words used the most in the English language. I have no idea how many of them appear in any of these 1,000 posts (not counting the graphic, obviously), and I don’t really care. I just thought it was a good way to illustrate the idea of 1,000 posts, most filled with words.

So, what should we discuss in the next 1,000 posts? Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Well, you spent the last 1000 talking about you. Obviously, you should spend the next 1000 talking about ME! ;_)

Congrats.

Nik said...

Well done, sir! I hit the same milestone myself just a week ago - feels good, don't it?

Arthur Schenck said...

Roger: A great suggestion that I'll certainly consider.

Nik: Thanks! And congrats right back atcha! It does feel good. I hope, though, that this blog doesn't end up being my magnum opus or my life's work!

RambleRedhead said...

Congrats on the post 1000!

You are so amazing and you do such a great job!

Hugs

RR

Mark from Slap said...

Congratulations, Arthur! Here's to another twenty-eight million, six hundred thousand, two hundred and forty three.