}

Monday, October 11, 2010

Time to choose



There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who do evil, and those who attempt to stop them. You have a choice. You’re either on the side of justice, fairness and equality, you either fight for simple justice for gay and lesbian people, or you’re on the side of evil.

I will NOT be silent. I will NOT accept the violence from those who dare to call themselves “Christian”. I will NOT be a second-class citizen.

So: Are you on the side of justice and fairness, are you on the side of humanity, are you on the right side of history, or are you on the side of evil? You have no choice but to choose. Are you on the side of evil? Are you my enemy? It’s your choice.

NB: This video is by Sean Chapin, one of my absolute favourites on YouTube.

No comments: