}

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Heading home today

Today I begin the long journey home (and I do mean long) to New Zealand. All things considered, it's been a good trip to my native land (Illinois, USA), and I'll have more to say about that when I get home and recover. But I'm anxious to get home now (and especially back to Nigel), so long trip or not, I'm primed and ready.

I obviously didn't post the audio I was going to, and I'll do that, too, when I get home, probably as part of my next regular podcast next week.

In the meantime, that's it for this trip. Next post will be from Auckland.

2 comments:

d said...

Yay! Have a safe and uneventful trip back here. :)

Arthur Schenck said...

Thanks! All things considered, it was a good a trip, thought the worst travel I've ever experienced. Oh well, I'm home now, and that's all that matters.