}

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

AmeriNZ #46 – Continuation

Episode 46 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

This week is an upside down episode as I go over comments first. That's because of the feedback I got about continuing my podcast. I AM continuing, by the way. After that, it's on to a discussion of our Labour Holiday weekend and some of the things we got up to. I have some interesting guests coming up in the next few weeks, beginning the end of this week or next week. Have a topic you want to hear about? Let me know. Leave a comment or send an email to me at amerinz[at)yahoo,com (if you put “comment” in the subject line, I'll know to read it on the podcast.

Breaking News: I now have a listener line! Feel free to call and leave a comment on (206) 339-8413 (located in Washington state, USA).


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Having only just discovered your podcast, I wanted to say how pleased I am you'll be continuing. I've listened to 5 or 6 episodes now and I'm enjoying it very much. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am late in listening to all my podcasts and so don't comment in a timely fashion. When you started indicating in your last podcast that you had something to tell us, I momentarily feared the worst - that you and Nigel were having problems. So many guy couples I know of in LTR seem to be splitting up as of late. I guess listeners seem like they know the podcasters as friends after listening to them for some time and rejoice at your successes and worry about any problems. (Hope that doesn't come across stalkerish - ugh.)

The news wasn't that dramatic, rather that you were thinking of quitting your podcast, a notion which you indicate that you have since put aside - happily for us the listener.

Just wanted to tell you that my favorite podcasts are the slice-of-life podcasts (Nik in Paris, iSay, iSay, iSay - both of which are recently lamentably absent) and yours plus Ramble for his great GLBT interviews.

Keep up the good work and keep on keeping on.

Arthur Schenck said...

Foster: Thanks for the feedback--and welcome! Always feel free to comment on anything in the podcast, agree or disagree, praise or condemn--they're all welcome here. And if there's something you'd like to know more about, just let me know.

JQP: That's not stalkerish at all. Actually, I think sometimes it's easy for podcasters to forget that people get interested in their stories and want to know what happens. As a listener myself, I know what you mean about thnking of podcasters as friends, but for some reason it never occurred to me that I could be the on the other end. Silly, I know.

For the record, we're certainly not splitting up!

I love all those podcasts you listed, too and happily recommend them (links to all of them are at the right under "Parade of Podcasts").