}

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

AmeriNZ #42 – Compromise

Episode 42 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

I begin today by jokingly talking about changing my podcast's name to get higher in rankings (yes, I was kidding...).

I'm tired. The clocks have changed, which I say is unrelated. Still, things are going well. Mainly, today I talk about ENDA, compromise with conservatives, and troubles within America's fundie right wing. I tell you a little more about my past, as well as my political beliefs.

The rest of this episode is apparently the Eric Cast, sort of, as I talk about our war, uh rivalry, uh fellow podcastship-ness. Or whatever. Maybe I'm just tired. Comments let me comment, too. There might not be a podcast on Friday. I've now passed six months of podcasting.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

3 comments:

Rebel Yankee said...

Meh again! You're so mean. ;-)
Actually, I have nothing to say about ENDA at this point because I'm really pulling a "see it both ways" here: on the one hand, isn't ANY protection good? On the other, how can we spend so much time asking for our whole LGBT community to work together only to drop one segment like a hot potato just for political expediency?
Also, I didn't even really know about the podomatic rankings. I'm just bleating the ol' Itunes horn and, honestly, I don't even know why! I guess old acting habits die hard and this bitch needs an audience.

Anonymous said...

I liked all the names you came up with for your podcast....however, I think you should keep it the way it is.

Congratulations on passing your six month anniversary!

Arthur Schenck said...

Eric: I actually see the point of going with the original original ENDA, too, but my point is it can't become law no matter what, so why compromise, or even entertain the notion? Mostly, though, I'm not comfortable with the idea that the way to win justice is to deny it to others, and yes I know it's been done before.

As I predicted, you pulled ahead of me in the Podomatic rankings. Good thing I don't pay any attention to rankings...

Archerr: The name will stay as it has been. I just have to be better at promotion, and being more interesting probably wouldn't hurt, either. Thanks for the congrats--now I'm closing in on episode 50 in a couple weeks or so.