}

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Recommendations

I’m nearly done with my last project of the year, but it’s crunch time: Near the end, with time running out. So, I don’t have time for a proper blog post.

Instead, I thought I’d recommend a couple posts in other blogs. Check them out, leave a comment if you like (I’m sure they’d like…), and feel free to leave a comment here to let me know what you thought of them.


The first post I’d like to recommend is by my friend
Jason, who today started reading the Baker-Hamilton Report and posting his reactions to it. Is there any way out of the quagmire in Iraq? Jason offers reasoned opinions and it’s well worth the time.

The second, completely different, post I’d like to recommend was put up a few days ago by Kalvin at Hello Waffles. The post is called “Self-reflexive” and Kalvin discusses “passing” and “covering”—basically, not seeming “too gay”. He makes some really good points that I’d post about if I had the time.


More soon.

No comments: