}

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AmeriNZ 96 – A few words



Episode 96 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

Today I try and use all seven of the words that George Carlin noted one cannot say on US television. It’s not as easy as you may think.

I go over a few items from New Zealand’s news. That lets me expand on a number of issues, including Australians’ obsession with sports people. Next, I talk a bit about the change in my podcast hosting. I then go over some emails, since the comments related to the change in podcast hosts.

Leave a comment or ring my US listener line on (206) 339-8413. You can also email me at arthur{at]amerinzpodcast.com (or the old address at amerinz(at]yahoo.com).


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arthur Schenck said...

In case you're wondering, I deleted comment spam. I never delete real comments from real people.