}

Friday, March 14, 2008

AmeriNZ 79 – Another Friday


Episode 79 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

Tuesday was cloudy, today is rainy. I’m recording a short episode today—I realised that I have trouble keeping up with short episodes of other podcasts, so maybe I should try and keep my episodes short, too. We’re coming up on a four day weekend in New Zealand, and I have some extra time at the part-time job, so my podcasting schedule is adjusted. Beards are causing all sorts of trouble in Papakura, NZ. A gay Iranian refugee may or may not be deported to his execution by Britain. Stay tuned—WILL be following this.

Comments give me the chance to say I couldn’t care less who McCain chooses for VP because there’s no way I’ll vote for him/them. NZ is way better on prostitution than the US.

My one year anniversary of podcasting is the end of the month, so you still have time to send me a message. Ring my US listener line or email an MP3 to amerinz@podOmatic.com.

Leave a comment. Or, you can email a comment to comment(at]amerinz.com, or send a personal email to me (won’t be read on the podcast) to arthur{at)amerinz.com. You can also still use my other address, amerinz[at) yahoo.com or ring my US listener line on 206-339-8413.

Links for this episode

Blue Savannah by Erasure iTunes USA Store or iTunes NZ Store. You can also buy Blue Savannah through Amazon.com.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

2 comments:

Kalv1n said...

HAHA! I'm first. You're becoming such a pansy with your short episode talk. Maybe it would make a bit of sense to not do podcasts as long. :( That's strange that you have a four day weekend. Do you guys celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Do you and Nigel give each other green beer enemas and then felch them out of each other and then drink green pee until your body has recycled the fluid so many times that you get kidney stones? Just wondering...

Arthur Schenck said...

The podcasts will be as long as they need to be, I guess--some longer, some shorter. Our holiday weekend is all that different from Thanksgiving in the US, apart from the trading bans on Friday and Sunday. St Pat's Day is about the same here as int eh US, just on a smaller scale. As for the rest of your comment--sigh! Even I have my limits, and won't be reading that on the podcast...