}

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

AmeriNZ #61 – Election Time Begins


Episode 61 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

This is the last chance I'll have for a political podcast before my big trip, and that also means it's the last chance to talk politics before the Iowa Caucuses or New Hampshire Primary. Jason joins me today as we talk about events in the campaigns, including Romney and Huckabee trying to out fundamentalist each other. Aren't they promoting a religious test for public office? Huckabee gets a a good look today, both for his call for quarantine of people with HIV/AIDS and is “fair tax”, which we think is anything but. A look at opinion polls and we wrap up for the day. I have a couple comments, a replay of my pretend commercial, and that's it. Friday will be a normal podcast, and will probably be my last until January.

Check out Jason's blog.

Leave a comment or send an email to me at amerinz{at)yahoo.com. You can also ring my US listener line on 206-339-8413.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great political discussion. Sorry I couldn't join you. I meant to comment earlier but this one inspired me to do my podcast about introductions to the democrats. Thanks!

Arthur Schenck said...

It would have been great to have you join us, but I'm sure there will be plenty of other chances. It was a great idea to do the Democratic candidates' introductions. Provides another layerof information.