}

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Leo’s big day

Big day today: Leo finally got groomed! I hadn’t been able to find anyone for so long that I just gave up and tried to groom him myself—and some attempts better than others, to be honest. I stopped in chain pet store Animates in early January for Leo’s food, and they mentioned they had a groomer, which I thought was a new thing. It turned out, she’s been there the better part of two years, apparently. Okay, then.

I’d taken him somewhere else as recently as last year, but I wasn’t completely comfortable with the groomer, and since I thought Animates didn’t have a groomer, I decided to take it on myself. Guess I don’t have to now.

I like Animates because it’s all on one level and really easy and quick for me to get to now that the connecting road is open. Plus, his vet is in the same place (owned by the same company). However, today’s appointment was the first available when I booked last month.

He hasn’t exactly forgiven me yet, though. After an evening of trying, I think I may run out of treats trying to bribe him…

Leo’s “disinterested model looking away” pose…

No comments: