}

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sleeping dogs (and cat)

Today, as I was doing some things in the house, I glanced over and saw Jake and Sunny sleeping in the doorway to the room. Fortunately, my camera was close at hand. They don’t often sleep so close together, but it’s not unusual.

The photo below is of Jake and Bella sleeping next to each other, taken about a week ago. It’s been quite awhile since I posted a photo of Bella so it was nice to have a chance to take one.

All of which are just excuses for me to post more photos.

2 comments:

doyle and mollie said...

arf arf arf!! doyles getting quite grey, looks like jakes holding his own!

Arthur Schenck said...

Jake's colour changes from time to time, a little more white here, a little less there, but he's basically the same.

I noticed in photos of Mollie that she sleeps in the same position as Sunny: On her back, all legs wide open. Kind of funny, really.