}

Friday, May 27, 2022

Meanwhile…

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern was on the USA’s CBS “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” recently, and guns partly dominated the discussion, as they have on her entire trip. The Prime Minister did very well, and even still managed to do her main goal, promoting tourism to New Zealand. It’s her second time on the show, and both times were casual and relaxed. I think she did very well.

The interview is in three separate videos on YouTube (I watched them mere hours after the show aired in the USA), so I decided to post them here in order so no one else has to work out what order they go in (they were out of order in the YouTube App for my TV that I used to watch them.





2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Ah, a CHILLY BOX, not a CHILI BOX!

Arthur Schenck said...

Chilly bin. Also, Esky, which is what most Aussies call it, is actually a brand name. As an aside, abandoning the word "cooler" wasn't at all difficult for me; I guess maybe I never used it very often in the USA.