}

Friday, October 13, 2017

AmeriNZ Podcast 336 ‘Still waiting' now available

A new AmeriNZ Podcast episode, “AmeriNZ 336 – Still waiting” is now available from the podcast website. There, you can listen, download or subscribe to the podcast.

The New Zealand General Election happened, but we don’t have a government yet. That’s my first, and main, topic today. I also talk a bit about a big commemoration of a famous battle in World War One. I have unusual feelings about it.

The five most recent episodes of the podcast are listed on the sidebar on the right side of this blog.

3 comments:

rogerogreen said...

1.82278 posts/day

rogerogreen said...

You had me at "plethora"!

Arthur Schenck (AmeriNZ) said...

I only carry to the second decimal place, so I observe 1.82 per day. The discouraging thing is that even if I post once per day, the total required per day nevertheless increases. It's really kind of demoralising. And yet I know a plethora of two-post days, with a few three-post days thrown in will help things—although "no post" days make it even worse…