}

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

AmeriNZ 99 - Just Me



Episode 99 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

Today’s episode is just me: I tell you about something I got in the mail, something about the new home of my podcast (amerinzpodcast.com), then it’s on to the comments I haven’t had time for lately.

Today’s episode starts with another country’s national anthem; what country is it? This will be my feature for July. And speaking of July features, today I also continue a shorter episode on Tuesday.

Please leave a comment at http://amerinzpodcast.com/, send an email to arthur{at]amerinzpodcast.com, or ring my US listener line on 206-339-8413.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes



Note to blog readers: This is the last time I'll post complete shownotes here. From now on, complete shownotes will only be posted to the new site, with a short announcement here.

Update 09 July 2008: My Podomatic account has reached its bandwidth limit and won't re-set until 15 July. If you want to receive episodes between now and then, you'll need to get them through the new feed. To subscribe to the new feed, just click the iTunes badge above, or click on the badge at the top of this post to go the new home of the AmeriNZ Podcast to download this episode manually.

No comments: