}

Sunday, November 27, 2016

While I was away


We went to Hamilton yesterday for our niece’s family birthday dinner, so there wasn’t really an opportunity to blog. The photo above is from that trip, one that I wanted to share here yesterday, though it wasn't to be.

The photo shows me waiting in the car with Jake and Sunny while Nigel picked-up a few snacks for the party at the supermarket. Jake and Sunny are both looking in the direction of the entrance to the store, where they’d last seen Nigel.

The window next to me was wide open, by the way, and I’m sitting in the passenger seat. I mention both because they wouldn’t be obvious from looking at the photo (particularly the passenger seat part, because people overseas often forget our cars are righthand drive). Also, Bella was at home; she doesn't like riding in the car or travelling.

No comments: