}

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Halfway through again

Today we’re halfway through the New Year’s holiday weekend. January 2 is a Public Holiday, but because today is a weekend day, the Public Holiday will be observed on Monday. It’s always nice having two four-day weekends in a row.

We did nothing today, though I did have a nap, which, I guess, is something. The bad weather in the video that I made and shared yesterday continued today, though with some breaks in the rain. It didn’t really matter, since we didn’t go anywhere.

I also caught up on some washing today, which is always good.

Not so good, though, I’m now having trouble with my knee. I either whacked it (and don’t remember doing so), or maybe I landed heavily on my knee during The Great Affliction last week. Either way, it’s now very sore, though the joint isn’t hot and swollen like with a typical gout attack (which I’m prone to if I injure a joint in any way) so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Apart from that, a normal, quiet holiday day today in which I did very little, including, obviously, writing a proper blog post.

Being halfway through a holiday weekend leaves me feeling that I don’t really mind being a slacker today. There’ll be plenty of time for concern on some other day.

No comments: