}

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Today in cuteness

A few minutes ago, I went out to hang some washing on the line and the dogs came out to join me, as they often do. Sunny lay down first, and started dozing, then Jake joined her, lying down so he could use her hip as a pillow.

It was very cute, so I pulled out my phone to snap a photo (above). Unfortunately, this alerted Sunny (maybe she thought I was getting a snack?) and she raised her head just as I was about to take the photo. Oh, well.

It’s now been a couple days since their clipping, and they’re adjusting to the shear reality of it (see what I did there?). The first night they were cold, and yesterday they were clearly zonked. Today, they still stare at me a lot, which would kind of freak me out if it was different dogs doing the staring.

Anyway, sometimes a photo of furbabies being cute is just what’s needed.

No comments: