}

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Takedown of NOM's misleading Iowa ad



About 2½ weeks ago I posted another video from Stop8.org taking on the lies and distortions expressed by the National Organization for Man-Lady Only Marriage in an ad slamming San Francisco. At the time, I said that NOM:

“…has never, as far as I can tell, ever told a single complete truth. It’s one thing to argue with opponents who operate in the reality-based world, and another thing entirely to deal with hate groups who traffic only in lies to further their extremist right wing agenda. This video helps to explode NOM’s lies and distortions. We need more truth-tellers in this world.”

In this video, Matt Baume from Stop8.org again takes on a lying and deceptive ad from NOM, this one in Iowa. They’re attempting to retaliate on judges doing their jobs in order to impose their political agenda on Iowa.

I post these videos in the hope that a few more people may be exposed to reality and truth, and I’m glad they’re being made. I just wish the mainstream newsmedia would do their jobs so alternative and new media wouldn’t have to do it for them.

I found this video, like the original, at Joe.My.God., though I've now subscribed to their YouTube Channel.

No comments: