Demonstrating their own lack of critical thinking ability, wingnuts are frothing over the story, declaring that it’s part of the imaginary “radical gay agenda”. To them, it’s “promoting” homosexuality.
In fact, the questionnaire was built on questions that gay people are often asked by heterosexuals. When they’re turned around like this, the questions clearly show the absurd thinking and assumptions behind them.
So I challenge you to read them and decide for yourself. I promise this won’t recruit heterosexuals to the “ho-mo-seck-shul lifestyle”. Although, I suppose it’s only fair to tell you that according to my copy of the Radical Gay Agenda, we get a toaster for every heterosexual we recruit, though we can trade them for larger appliances if we recruit enough heterosexuals in a given quarter. Since we get double-points for successful recruitments in months with major Christian holidays, I’m hoping for a new toaster oven. Ambitious, I know, because I’d have to recruit a lot of heterosexuals this month. Get reading that list! /sarcasm
- What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
- When and how did you decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
- Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
- Do your parents know that you are straight? Do your friends and/or roommate(s) know? How did they react?
- Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
- Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyles?
- A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual. So you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers?
- With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
- Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest incidence of sexually transmitted diseases. Is it really safe for a woman to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy?
- Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?
- Would you want your child to be heterosexual, knowing the problems that s/he would face?