}

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

AmeriNZ 97 - We're Number One



Episode 97 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

July 1 is Canada Day, the country’s birthday, so first I salute my fellow Commonwealth Citizens.

Then, I tell you how New Zealand is number one in something unusual. The NZ political party that’s currently polling in first place was revealed to be using a shady PR agency. And I also tell you how the AmeriNZ Podcast was Number One.

Leave a comment at amerinzpodcast.com, or ring my US listener line on (206) 339-8413. You can also email me at arthur{at]amerinzpodcast.com (or the old address at amerinz(at]yahoo.com).

P.S. This is my 700th post on this blog!


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

1 comment:

Tim Corrimal said...

Hey Arthur,
The Canadian theme made me laugh out loud. Indeed, it is the season for National Holidays.

Great show! Keep em coming.