}

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Let the re-subscribing begin!

Well, a little later than I would’ve liked, but I have a new iTunes link for my AmeriNZ Podcast. If you haven’t done so already, click “unsubscribe” to the old iTunes link. Then, click the link below and click “Subscribe”.

And while you’re there, why not leave a 5-star review? I know, I know, I’m not paying any attention to those anymore, but to be a featured podcast, apparently I need some reviews.

It may take awhile for it to show up if you do a search, but the way to tell if you have the new or old podcast is that the new one is by "Arthur the AmeriNZ", while the old one is just by "Arthur".

The good news is that you won’t have to subscribe again. Regardless of where my files are actually stored, this subscription will remain valid. Thanks for your support during this difficult transition—and thanks for listening!

Update: I've changed all the iTunes links in all the old shownotes, so clicking them will take you to the new page on the iTunes Store.

No comments: