}

Thursday, March 20, 2008

AmeriNZ 80 – Holiday Weekened


Episode 80 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can get it here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it through the player on the right hand side of my blog, or on my MySpace page. You can also download the file directly by right-clicking here.

Four hours it took me to upload this episode…

A kamikaze phone message starts today’s episode. It’s the autumnal equinox in the Southern Hemisphere today, though we say Autumn began on March 1. We’re coming up on a four-day holiday weekend, the Easter Weekend. Two days have total trading bans.

I tell you more than I usually do about what’s going on with us, then it’s on to a topic: Bad coffee (company). I have many comments to go over today, including another phone comment.

I give you a reason to support whoever the Democratic nominee is, and for defeating John McSame. Two words: Supreme Court. McSame would appoint more extremists to the Court and we’d all suffer from that.

My one year anniversary of podcasting is the end of the month, so you still have time to send me a message. Ring my US listener line or email an MP3 to amerinz@podOmatic.com.

Leave a comment. Or, you can ring my US listener line on 206-339-8413. Email me (won’t be read on the podcast) at arthur{at)amerinz.com. You can also still use my other address, amerinz[at) yahoo.com.

Links for this episode

Roger Green’s post
Fairy Princess Holly’s donation page

Blue Savannah by Erasure iTunes USA Store or iTunes NZ Store. You can also buy Blue Savannah through Amazon.com.

Subscribe
Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Don't know why, but when I get your podcast on iTunes, it takes considerably longer than another podcast of similar length, Coverville. In fact, the download for #80 failed the first time altogether, though it worked on attempt number two.

Rebel Yankee said...

Ah! Hillsong. I know it well, having grown up in the ol' A/G.

Anonymous said...

Happy Fall!

That's great that you got to try the Viognier! And glad you enjoyed it. We have some great ones in VA. I wonder if they taste similar.

Enjoy the 4 day weekend!

Oh, and like Roger, your podcast takes a long time to download, but I get the whole thing.

Kalv1n said...

I usually try uploading using the ftp method and it works much better for me. I suppose podomatic does have its downsides. Now that I've pushed you to the limit, it doesn't seem like so much fun to make you say dirty things anymore. I think its funny about the portable spa. I can't imagine filling something up like that on a regular basis, or was it a one time deal?

Arthur Schenck said...

Roger: I think that Podmatic (my podcast host) may have been having issues. That episode took forever for me to upload, too. Hopefully, it will all be sorted soon.

Eric: Actually, I figured that you'd know about Hillsong. I'm sorry for you....

Archerr: I haven't had time to get any more Viognier, but I'm keen to try it again.

Kalvin: I usually use FTP, too, because it's usually faster. This time, it wasn't. The web upload wouldn't work at all.

We set up the spa and used it like a permanent one to see if a more expensive permanent one would get any use. The portable one did, so we got the permanent one.