}

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

AmeriNZ 76 – Bits and Pieces


Episode 76 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

I didn’t mean to go a week between podcasts. I start out telling you why that was. Then, I talk Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, along with Air New Zealand’s “Pink Flight” between San Francisco and Sydney. Some American gay men need to get over themselves.

A new lesbian MP was sworn into Parliament yesterday. I talk a bit about that, and a little more about New Zealand’s structure. I’ll talk more about that more after the US primaries are over.

There’s a little meta talk about running out of storage on Podomatic and what I might do about it. That pops again in the comments. Do Kiwis have sex more often than Americans?

My one year anniversary of podcasting is the end of the month, so you still have time to send me a message. Ring my US listener line or email an MP3 to amerinz@podOmatic.com.

Leave a comment. Or, you can email a comment to comment(at]amerinz.com, or send a personal email to me (won’t be read on the podcast) to arthur{at)amerinz.com. You can also still use my other address, amerinz[at) yahoo.com or ring my US listener line on 206-339-8413.

Links for this episode

Hello Waffles
That Blue Jeans Guy

Blue Savannah by Erasure iTunes USA Store or iTunes NZ Store. You can also buy Blue Savannah through Amazon.com.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw....I feel the same way! If we were closer in proximity, we would definitely be friends!

Kalv1n said...

I don't know if we could be friends. All of my friends belong to the sisterhood of bottoms. Would you be willing to join? Of course, there is a hazing ritual. That stuff about the Air New Zealand is so shitty. God damn faggots think that just because they don't dress up in drag that cock looks better in their mouths. Sigh...

Arthur Schenck said...

Archerr: I guess we'll have to wait until the next time we're in the DC area to meet up in real life...

Kalvin: Interesting the assumption you make. I'm not saying you're right or wrong--labels are so restrictive. I'm intrigued by the hazing ritual, though. I don't get the anti-drag attitudes among some gay men--or, for that matter,the anti-butch attitude of others. Those pesky labels again!