}

Friday, October 26, 2007

AmeriNZ #47 – Evidence

Episode 47 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

I'd planned a special episode for today, but it didn't happen, and it's evidence of how hard it is for me to arrange a Skype conference with people in North America. So, it's just an ordinary episode today. Still, I had my first voicemail message!

I tell you about the upcoming podcast schedule. Episode 50 will be on Friday, November 2 (the day before in North America), which will be a very special day for other reasons. You can leave a message about that on my new listener comment line (206-339-8413), or you can email an MP3 file to me at amerinz(at]podomatic.com.

The NZ Prime Minister is about to reshuffle her cabinet, and I tell you a little about that, and about hw a gay Minister might be promoted. I explain what it means in American terms, and then I talk a bit about the upcoming US elections and how I'm able to vote in them.

Leave a voicemail on my US-based comment line (206-339-8413), leave a comment here, or send an email to me at amerinz{at)yahoo.com (if you put “comment” in the subject line I'll read it on the podcast).


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, as always, young Arthur. :) Thanks so much for your insights - always a pleasure reading/listening to them.

Much aroha to both you and Nigel, and early congrats on you-know-what...;)

Arthur Schenck said...

Thanks so much,Debra. I love doing these--the blog and the podcast. Feel free to pass along anything you'd like to see me take on!