}

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

AmeriNZ #18 – Tuesday Ketchup

A power failure tonight delayed this podcast. Very rare, but it happens.
Episode 18 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.
This episode has nothing to do with ketchup (or catsup, or tomato sauce, as it’s called in New Zealand). It’s a miscellaneous show. I talk about how local governments are elected, and about what Kiwis mean when they talk about a city like Auckland or whatever. Lots of comments, including some I missed from the Podomatic site. A few odds and ends at the end of the podcast. Did I mention that I have a very special guest on my Friday podcast?
Read the article about White House emails I mentioned here.

The list of New Zealanders’ favourite and most hated films can be seen here (forgot the link last time).



Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting info about the elections. I'm looking forward to the chat about schools and how things are decided...i.e. curriculum.

That is a cute photo of you. Each week you should put another photo..one each week for each year. Let's see 1 year old soon.

I know what you mean about CRS...I'm having that a lot lately!

Anonymous said...

Oh! And glad you enjoyed that Sauvignon Blanc. We love that one. It's very grassy and has mineral notes. I haven't had the chardonnay so I'd be interested to hear what you think of it.

Nik-in-Paris said...

Archerr, does the power failure make New Zealand a third world country now? ;) Just teasing...

Great show Arthur!

Nik x

Kalv1n said...

I still don't understand what you are talking about with the city and its parts. I'm clueless I guess. I know you just want to climb in the rankings you i-Tunes whore! I'm still looking forward to the special guest, and I'm happy to know that pussy is doing better. Everyone likes a happy pussy!

Arthur Schenck said...

Archerr: I want to do the school thing right, so I'm holding off a bit. Maybe some interviews? If I put one photo per week, do you have any idea how long it'll take until i reach a current one? Y'all will be sick of me by then! Anyway, my CRS means I don't know where all the photos are....

Yep loved the wine. We'll see about the chardonnay; I don't like them too oakey, so I usually by Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay (Kim is a him). They're HUGE supporters of the NZ gay community, too. You may be able to find their export wines in the US.

Nik: Poor Archerr. He needs more podcasting friends around the world to help him with his questions. We can only do so much, eh Nik?

Kalvin: A happy pussy is fundamental to a happy home.

Of course I want to climb in the iTunes rankings! It's like money left on the dresser afterward.